Webroot safe installer exe is a executable file. You need to download and run this file , in order to activate a webroot antivirus.
Steps to Download and activate webroot (webroot safe install exe)
In the first step , i will give you the link , from there you can easily download your webroot . Please read all the steps in order to successfully install your antivirus .
- click on the link //www.webroot.com/safe
- On this page the download file (webroot safe install exe) is already there and it will be downloaded automatically if you have a google chrome browser . If you are using internet explorer (blue E) then a it will show you a option to save in the bottom. You need to click on save.
- Now it will show you another option to run you just need to click on run.If you do not find the download file , then you just need to press ctrl+j at the same time in order to open your download.
- If you successfully run the download file then it will show you a box , where you can put your keycode.( Keycode is a 20 digit alphanumeric set which is on the back of your card)
- Press agree and install
- Now your computer will prompt and you need to click on “yes”.
File Description: wsainstall.exe file from Webroot is part of Webroot SecureAnywhere. wsainstall.exe located in programmed securitywebroot 8 secure anywhere complete keys webroot 8 secure anywhere complete keys \wsainstall.exe with file size 733648 byte, file version 184.108.40.206, MD5 signature 4c3b03b552674d0e43d060e30818a6a0.
Scan speeds are quicker than you’ve ever seen from an antivirus program. Norton on average takes roughly 5 minutes to completely scan a new out of the box computer and 10 minutes for one that’s been used for a while.
Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Antivirus on the other hand can do either in under 2 minutes.
The algorithm used for their software is simply revolutionary. When you do your initial start-up scan Webroot will scan and identify known to be safe programs and then exclude them from future scans, this will prevent long scans as your computer is progressively used.